Last updated: 29th November 2022
Information Collected From You
1. We collect the following information about You, such as: –
Information you give us – Contact information and social media information that you give while signing up for the access and further information shared as and when required.
Information we collect automatically – Information that we collect about your device, network information, usage information. Information that we collect for subscription and payment methods. Your browsing information that includes your preferences, cookies, history, saved content, streaming details, etc. We also collect your API information and demographic details.
Information we collect from affiliates, partners and service providers
Your Financial Information collected for the purpose of payment for the subscription plan.
2. Information regarding potential subscribers, type of preferred content, etc.
3. Information we collect from third parties – Third party open data
Purpose / Use of Information
The collected information will be used for the following purposes only:
1) To inform, engage and entertain you via JaiSwaraajya’s services and the content only.
3) Keeping the user informed about JaiSwaraajya’s services and other relevant products and advertisements, and the modes of communicating with the user may extend to email campaigns, social media targeting or engagement platforms, in-app or push app notifications, electronic messages, etc.
4) To verify your accounts and activity, to protect you from any suspicious or fraudulent activity by necessary monitoring, and to identify violations of JaiSwaraajya’s policies and the law.
6) To provide you a better quality of service and analyze your interests to give you preferable and recommendation-based services as per your likings.
7) To notify you about our updated offers and services via in-app notifications, push notifications and emails and newsletter.
8) To analyze user preferences and send notification of any products or advertisements of third party which can be of your interest and as per your preference(s).
9) To serve relevant products and advertisements based on user consent and preference(s).
Disclosure of Information
We do not share the collected information with any third party for any purposes other than those provided above. At the same time, we may disclose this information to the following persons (that includes both JaiSwaraajya’s internal members as well as third party service providers) to achieve the above-stated purposes:
- Users’ data will be used by the marketing team such as emails, in-app.
- User ID and personal data of users will be used by the customer support team to address any issues raised by the users or preventive mechanism.
- Transaction data will be used by the finance team.
- The analytics team will access the user’s data for processing click, session, events
- The IT Team will have the users IP address and location data.
- The third-party “Software-as-a-Service” provider(s) of JaiSwaraajya will access the relevant and necessary information of the users in relation to the services and the content Third-party payment gateways and other payment service providers will be able to access the necessary financial details of the users.
- Third-party payment gateways and other payment service providers will be able to access the necessary financial details of the users.
- With your consent: We will share any of your personal information for any purpose not stated above, only after you have given us your consent to do so with any third party.
We and the third parties obtaining your information retain your information in a manner that identifies you only for the time period necessary for fulfilling the purposes mentioned under this Policy.
What Rights You Have
We and the third parties obtaining your information retain your information in a manner that identifies you only for the time period necessary for fulfilling the purposes mentioned under this Policy. What Rights You Have.
You can always choose not to provide the requested information to us, even though it may result you in not availing certain features if, or the entire, Swaraajya’s services.
You shall have the right to access your personal information that we hold and raise a request with us for rectifying, modifying or deleting your personal information by raising a request to our customer support/grievance officer, with the necessary contact details provided above. Our customer support/grievance officer shall process your request and revert to You within 48 working hours from the date of such request.
If you think that any of your personal information that we hold is inappropriate/incorrect/inaccurate, and you want us to rectify the same, you can approach us at [email protected].
If you want to access and/or edit any of your personal information, you can click on My Account
If you want any of your personal information to be deleted, you can approach us at hr@ jaiswaraajya.tv.
If you want to withdraw your consent or raise any objection to the use of your information for receiving any direct marketing information to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by unsubscribing to such direct marketing by contacting our customer support at above mentioned addresses. If you withdraw/object your consent, our use of your information before you withdrew/objected shall still be lawful.
Security of Your Information
A) We, as well as third parties obtaining your information, are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or divulgence of your personal information, we, as well as third parties obtaining your information, have put in place suitable technical and organizational measures (such as physical, electronic and managerial procedures) to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect from You.
B) We have appointed “Data Protection Officers” who will protect your information and help withstand it from breach.
C) We perform periodical “Data Protection Impact Assessment” to identify risks to user information and “Data Protection Compliance Reviews” to ensure those risks are addressed.
D) All the Information we collect from you is in encrypted form by Secure Server Software (SSL) before it is sent to JaiSwaraajya, and from JaiSwaraajya to other third parties.
E) Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not at any time request your details of credit card, or debit card, PIN in a non-secure, or unsolicited e-mail, or telephone communication.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at:
Global Empower Broadcasting Inc., USA.
429 Sylvan Ave, Suite E, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 USA &
G Empower Broadcasting Pvt. Ltd. India.
NCC Building, 1st floor, Durgam Cheruvu Rd., Vittal Rao Nagar, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 081 India.